What are the side effects of Pyruvate?
Safe to use
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I can understand your concern. It's a breakdown product of glucose and used as supplements as well for weight loss, obesity, cholesterol imbalance, skin wrinkles topical use etc.
Use for a month or two is fine however prolonged use safety is not documented yet. Small doses are advised.
Larger doses may lead to gastric discomfort like tummy aches, nausea vomiting and IBS symptoms etc. Overall it's safe and can be used.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and best wishes.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects