What are the side effects of Prolia?
Prolia recommended, side effects may not occur for you
a lot of people an also patients i see every day profit from prolia and do not suffer from serious side effects. As you might have heard already, some of the side effects can include:
2.) numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth or in your fingers or toes, fast or slow heart rate, muscle cramps or contraction, overactive reflexes; or
severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate.
3.) Less serious side effects may include: weakness, constipation, back pain, muscle pain, or pain in your arms or legs.
Still: if your doctor recommends that it is advisable to give it a try. If there is any serious side effects that might occur, you can always stop taking it and talk to your doctor again.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is hoarseness a side effect of prolia?
- Is indigestion a side effect of prolia?
- Prolia injection side effects
- What are the side effects of taking prolia
- Is confusion a side effect of prolia?
- Is cough a side effect of prolia?
- Is constipation a side effect of prolia?
- What are the side effects of prolia?
- Is headache a side effect of prolia?
- Prolia side effects
- What are the symptoms of staph infection?
- Could neuritis possibly be mistaken for fibromyalgia?
- What causes intermittent chest pain and discomfort in right shoulder?
- What causes dizziness, nausea and neck pain when diagnosed with atrial...
- Suggest remedy for night sweats and tiredness with kidney functioning at...
- Suggest dosage of Sinethicone for a child
- Suggest treatment for lump near anus
- Suggest treatment for muscle tightness and pain in legs
- Suggest treatment for kidney damage in an elderly person
- What causes upper abdominal hernia, lower back pain, mild fever and chills?