What are the side effects of Phenobarbital?
There is no specific age to stop phenobarbital
Thanks for writing to HealthCareMagic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.
Phenobarbital is used all over the world by patients and many use if throughout their lives, there is actually no specific age after which it should be stopped, doctors usually consider two things while stopping it or changing the dose.
1) Symptoms of the patient.
2) Side effects.
If you do not have any change in symptoms and there are no side effects as you told, then there is no reason to stop it, in my opinion you can use the med as long as your doctor recommends you to.
I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.
General and Family Physician..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Side effect of Phenobarbital
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Phenobarbital side effects in neonates
- What are the side effects of belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital?
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- What are the side effects of belladonna alkaloids/ergotamine/phenobarbital?