What Are The Side Effects Of Penicillin?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical query raised by you I would like to tell you that Penicillin is still a wonder drug and is used for the treatment of various ailments include heart diseases like Rheumatic fever and Infective Endocarditis with wonderful results.
There is no know or documented significant adverse effects on heart with its use.
I hope this information will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot flush pain in right side
- I feel all shivery and cold on theinside
- Lightheadedness and jelly legs when i walk outside
- I hear crunching in my head when i turn my head from side to side
- Larger mastoid bone on right side
- Is there health concerns for a toddler sticking tongue out to one side
- Menstrual blood clots with orange color inside
- Peritonial spill of contrast on left side
- My nose is runny and it feels weird inside
- I feel weak and shaky inside