What are the side effects of Paxidep CR?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Fri, 27 Oct 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: How can I stop paxidep sir I feel iam addicted for it. Iam afraid of it's side effects also
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not a habit forming drug

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that Paxidep (paroxetine) is a non-habit-forming or non-addictive medicine. In other words, you need not worry about withdrawal symptoms on trying to refrain from this medicine. All you have is a mental attachment which you need to let go. It will need you to be confident enough to let go. However, I would recommend you to do it under the guidance of your treating physician.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 42 minutes later
Thanks so much sir I got good relief from the confusion
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Glad to be of service

Detailed Answer:
Feel free to ask me back directly if you ever have a health related query in the future. I would be there to assist you.