What are the side effects of Ostarine?

Dr. Shehzad Topiwala

Endocrinologist

Posted on Thu, 29 Oct 2015 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: Hello,
I want to know how safe the sarms especially the named "Ostarine" , I read , it have less to no side effects compared to anabolic steroids . I'm looking for it to improve my physique legally without.
How it's should be taken as pill form (mgs.) ?
If any tests are needed before taking it , Please advice me .

Thank you !
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Unsafe

Detailed Answer:
I follow what you are saying. However I am sorry to inform you that SARMs and any other anabolic steroids are deemed unsafe and illegal.
SARMs and Anabolic steroids have dangerous physical, mental, and emotional side effects. These may be more dangerous in young adults because they can stop growth.
After stopping these drugs, people can feel severe depression and moodiness.
You can cause harm to your body that you cannot reverse. Instead, use healthy options such as good nutrition and exercise.

Now you can get checked for testosterone deficiency if there is a reason to suspect it. The best way to screen for this condition is to do a blood test early in the morning for Total Testosterone.

If it is low then further testing in addition to a thorough physical examination will be required. Then depending on the cause, treatment can be considered.

Follow up: Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 30 minutes later
Thank you for the answer.
I'm going to do a blood test and inform you about the results ,
About Exercise and nutrition only , They aren't really comparable to the results I'm looking forward , I'm not looking to get really big just like fitness models.
Can you please tell me Any REALLLY REALLY helpful suplements (besides protein supplements ot multivitamin , creatine ), that really help me get a good results while boosting natrually testosterone and hgh and elevating mood .

Thank yoy!

I forgot mention to search for me please if Ostarine is really safe as they claim or it's like the other SARMs.
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the Ostarine information and I am not convinced about the claims because the studies have not been published in authentic medical literature. If indeed they had reliable data, then it would reach endocrine professionals worldwide as a credible way to boost muscle growth.
I do understand your intent. Unfortunately we do not know of any medical supplement that will enhance muscle safely in a normal individual.
However, there are testosterone and growth hormone deficient persons who benefit from treatment with respective hormones.
Natural ways to boost testosterone so far include maintaining healthy body weight and eating healthy and exercising regularly.
Follow up: Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 41 hours later
Is there any really helpufull supplement or foods that help boosting(not just make the balance) HGH and testosterone or reducing estrogen .

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Second follow up

Detailed Answer:
To my knowledge, there is no established supplement or food item that can significantly raise blood GH or testosterone levels, or reduce oestrogen