What are the side effects of Obimet?
Medications tried : obimet 500, Udilive & sorbiline is continuing.
Decreases blood glucose by decreasing hepatic glucose production
Obimet contains Metformin Hydrochloride.
Mechanism of action of Metformin Hydrochloride:Decreases blood glucose by decreasing hepatic glucose production. May also decrease intestinal absorption of glucose and increase response to insulin
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Side effect of obimet
- Obimet sr side effects
- What is the side effect of taking obimet sr 500
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Side effects of obimet sr 100
- Obimet 500 mg side effects
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects