What are the side effects of Norpace?

Dr. Benard Shehu

Cardiologist

Posted on Tue, 3 Mar 2015 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: How safe a drug is nor pace? How much does it relieve symptoms like weakness, pain, acid reflux?
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it's not a safe drug and it will exacerbate your s

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.

Norpace is a drug that should be taken with care following your doctor advice. It can be the cause of severe side effects including allergic reaction, faint, major arrhythmia, stroke etc.

Also it may cause less severe side effects like pain, fatigue, weakness, gastritis, flatulence etc. This is why it will exacerbate gastric reflux and weakness.

My conclusion is that it's not a safe drug and it will exacerbate your symptoms.

Wish you health!
Dr.Benard