What are the side effects of Nicip Cold and Flu tablets?
It is a moderately strong medicine and might cause drowsiness
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. NICIP COLD AND FLU tablet contains Caffeine 25 mg Cetirizine 5 mg Nimesulide 100 mg Paracetamol 500 mg Phenylephrine 5 mg
2. It is a moderately strong preparation to make you feel better and help treat mild cold symptoms, headache and pain in the paranasal air sinuses.
3. This tablet must be taken after food to avoid gastritis.
4. It can cause drowsiness after taking it so please do not drive, work in kitchen or swim after taking this medicine. Alcohol should also be avoided when taking this medicine.
5. Please take another tablet after gap of 6 hours if you still have headache and cold.
Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.