What are the side effects of Musli power?

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: Hello doctor,
I am a forty year old married man. Of late I have felt that I am not enjoying my sexual life. Can you suggest me some oil/cream that would boost my libido or even products like musli power.. Are there any side effects?
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I recommend ayurvedic medicines for your need

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX

I can understand your concern.

You have some sexual problem. You need some over the counter preparation for the same without side effects.

As you are form XXXXXXX I would like to mention ayurvedic medicine option.Tentax forte is the medicine which is used for erectile dysfunction(ED).No side effects has been reported.Two tablets daily at night with a cup of milk should be taken.

For Premature ejaculation(PME). I recommend tentax roylae or confido.

There are lots of oils and creams available in the market claiming usefulness but there are no studies and no usefulness are reported from scientific point of view.

You mention that you need treatment to boost libido. Please clarify you need treatment for erectile dysfunction(ED) or lengthening the ejaculation time(PME). So I can comment more from allopathy medicine point of view.

There are some natural lifestyle measures which help to improve blood flow to penis and overall sexual performance.

- The most important factor is healthy heart. Blood is pumped in to body by heart.So regular exercise and avoidance of fatty fast food are important measures to prevent heart disease. Regular walking, swimming or running overall improves blood flow to whole body circulation including penis and keep the mind fresh.

- Good healthy food is also an important aspect. Bananas, Garlic, dry fruits(they contains vitamins), eggs, cow milk, cow butter are good food which may help in erectile dysfunction.

- Avoid smoking and alcohol. Low amount of alcohol can help in increasing blood flow but more amount can cause opposite effects. So better to avoid the same.

Hope this answers your query.I would like to help you further.

Dr.Chintan Solanki.