What are the side effects of Metronidazole?
Welcome to HealthcareMagic .
Metronidazole is known to cause side effects like tingling and numbness in foot and muscular pain. It may precipitate tendon and muscle pain.
But chances are less with only one dose. You need to consult your doctor and discuss the side effect and need for change of antibiotic if the side effects are hampering your day today activities.
Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metronidazole tablets side effects
- Metronidazole gel side effects
- Side effects of metronidazole pills
- Metronidazole and alcohol side effects
- Side effects of metronidazole
- Metronidazole flagyl side effects
- Metronidazole side effects in women
- Ofloxacin metronidazole side effects
- Antibiotics metronidazole side effects
- What are the side effects of bismuth subsalicylate, metronidazole, and tetracycline?