What are the side effects of Methamphetamine?
Explained in detail
Hello and welcome
Your concern is apprecaited
I assume by meth u mean methylphenidate
The side effects of methylphenidate can cause increased heart rate and on exersion with prolonged use can lead to MI. Other effectsif long term use includes damage to blood vessels in heart and brain.
Damage of tissue in nose if sniffed infectious disease and abceses respiratory difficulty
Psycological dependence depression psychosis
U may have cluster headache its tention type of headache there sevear retroorbital pain in it
Your regular staring at screens can add to the pain as muscles of eye are fatigue due to constant fixation.
Drugs you are having lamictal is lamotrigine which is anticonvulsant it cam lead headache bidy aches rapid heart rate worsening of bipolar blurred vision
Genvoya is four drug combination for HIV
Can cause headache.
Abilify too can cause head ache blurred vision welbutrin too has headache as side effect. In my opinion you are already taking too many drugs having very serious psychiatric problems you should avoid these cns stimulants.
Have healthy and good exercise take care of your self.
Let me know if you have any query
Wishing you best of health
Hope it helps
Please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of methamphetamine?
- Side effects of shooting methamphetamine
- Side effects for women on methamphetamine
- Side effect of Methamphetamine
- Methamphetamine and "menstruation" side effects
- Crystal methamphetamine side effects
- Is delusions a side effect of methamphetamine?
- Physical side effects of methamphetamine
- Is restlessness a side effect of methamphetamine?
- Side effects of using methamphetamine