What are the side effects of Memantine?
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Memantine is a memory drug used in dementia especially of alzheimer disease. It is given upto 20 mg per day in 2 divided doses or 28 mg of slow release in two divided doses.
For side effects, dizziness, confusion, headache, nausea, constipation, cough etc are common. Rest are very less prevalent side effects.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of memantine?
- Memantine side effects
- What is the side effect of piles
- Is seizures a side effect of memantine?
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- Is severe muscle stiffness a side effect of memantine?
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects