What are the side effects of Melacare?
You should not have expected permanent results from this medicine.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. Melacare is a bleaching agent containing hydroquinone, tretinoin, and mometasone (topical steroid). Both hydroquinone and mometasone have serious side effects and it has not been a good idea to continue it for long. You should consult a dermatologist and then stop the cream. Change of skin tone may occur but then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion.
Let me know if I could help further.
It is costly.
Thanks for writing back. Laser therapy is a bit costly. The cost of treatment differs from person to person depending upon the type of treatment and the extent of the problem. Your dermatologist would be in a better position to comment on your situation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedies for the side effects of melacare
- What is side effect of melacare cream
- What to do for side effects due to melacare forte
- Melacare side effect solution
- Side effects of ointment melacare
- What are the side effects of melacare bleeching cream
- Melacare benefits and side effect
- What is the side effect of melacare forte
- What are the side effects of using melacare
- Melacare forte side effects