What are the side effects of Meganeuron?
Vitmain B12 deficiency
Thanks for the query
You have been put on the right treatment for vit b12 deficiency. Usually there are no side effects with vit b12 supplements, especially because it a water soluble vitamin.
Some of the possible side effects are
1. Pain at the injection site
2. Abscess formation at the injection site
3. Dyspepia and gastritis
Please continue taking the supplements, it is a easily treatable deficiency.
Some of the foods rich in vit b12 are
3. Red meat
4. Cheese and Milk
Vegetarian diet is poor in Vit B12
Adding this into your diet will help preventing defiency in the future
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
right now I am suffering from hair loss, constipation, mood swings, rapid heart bit, breathing problem and weakness.
Thanks for the query
I need a little more information from you in order to answer that question
1. Are you a vegetarian? If not how often do you consume non veg?
2. Do you consume alcohol regularly?
3. What treatment was given the first time?
For the second part of your query, hair loss, mood swings, rapid heart rate suggests thyroid dysfunction and it is not associated with Vit b12 deficiency. I suggest you to get thyroid function test for this.
Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply
Thanks for getting back
The reason for recurrence of Vit B 12 deficiency is because of the diet. Vegetarian diet is very poor in Vit B12. I advice you to eat meat more regularly like twice a week from now on. Recheck Vit b12 levels are 6 months.
If your thyroid has been checked and it was normal then I advice you to undergo tests for Vit D and random cortisol.
Vit D deficiency has often shown easy fatigue-ability in many of my patients and they have hair fall, palpitations and mood swings as well.
High cortisol levels can also show a similar picture but it is an extremely rare disorder.
I hope I was of help, please get back to me if you have any further queries
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Side effects of meganeuron capsules
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Meganeuron effects and side effects
- Meganeuron tab side effects
- Meganeuron od plus and side effects
- What are the side effects of tripide
- Meganeuron injection side effects
- Meganeuron side effect on liver
- What are the possible causes for pink urine?
- Does taking Plavix daily exasperate acid reflux?
- How many days before dental cleaning and surgery should taking 'Pradaxa'...
- What should be done to prevent hearing loss after accidental damage to ear?
- What is the best treatment for intense dry cough associated with sore...
- Is recurring cough caused by an infection or could it be side effect of...
- Is it mandatory to give food after 40 mins of taking ondem syrup for...
- Suggest remedy for very dry anus
- What is the suggested medication for thrush?
- How to cure problem of premature ejaculation and have long duration of sex?