What are the side effects of Lisinopril?

Dr. Noble Zachariah

Posted on Mon, 4 Jul 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi I havent had time to respond...with more info, sorry...Have been going to docs for upcoming aneurysm surgery.
Have found some medications are causing some of my issues, Losartn....and have been tapering down on others....it has helped but it takes time, i am quite complex...to send records would be quite a project....but will try...in the next few days....
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Relax, take your time.

Detailed Answer:
Hell welcome back.
Relax, you should do well with the aneurysm surgery.
Since you are allergic to Lisinopril, you may develop some side effects like a nocturnal dry cough with Losartan also, though it is usually less than with Lisinopril.
There is no hurry about sending the record. Take your time. I shall be there to give my opinion whenever you need it.
Best wishes for the surgery.
Dr Noble