What are the side effects of Lexapro?
It sounds like a panic attack
your symptoms sound like a panic attack. Since the cardiologist found no problems then I suggest you to follow your doctor's instructions and prescribed treatment. This kind of treatment needs some time to achieve its full effect.
I would recommend abstaining from marijuana or other illicit drugs.
In patients that have symptoms even after starting treatment, I usually suggest a low dose of a beta blocker like propranolol which stops the heart pounding and breathlessness that occur during a panic attack.
I hope I've helped!
Contact me again, if you have more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of quitting lexapro
- What is lexapro side effects
- Lexapro and sexual side effects
- Ocular side effects of lexapro
- Lexapro and xanax side effects
- Lexapro benefits and side effects
- Lexapro side effects in men
- Common side effects of lexapro
- What are the common side effects of lexapro
- Lexapro and anxiety side effect