What are the side effects of Levofloxacin?
No worries, adapted drug, watch and report if side effect
Hi and thanks for the query,
I understand this could be scary, especially taking a drug as such for the first time with many described side effects.
The description of why your doctor prescribed this drug for makes me think the drug is appropriate. As of the imidazole family, it is a broad spectrum antibiotic and adapted to treat especially atypical and anaerobic bacteria that generally cause infection around the anal area.
Many side effects, scary. It's but normal. This drug is not as toxic as you might think. I suggest you eat well and drink much water as you take the medication. The essence of being aware of side effects is to reduce your anxiety in case you experience a side effect.
I think it is an adapted drug and no real need to bother that much.
kind regards as I wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is dizziness a side effect of levofloxacin?
- Levofloxacin side effects urine
- Side effects levofloxacin 500 mg
- Is blisters a side effect of levofloxacin?
- Is hoarseness a side effect of levofloxacin?
- Levofloxacin 500mg side effects
- Is convulsions a side effect of levofloxacin?
- Levofloxacin side effects
- Levofloxacin levaquin side effects
- What are the side effects of levofloxacin tablets?