What are the side effects of Klonopin?
It is okay to stop Klonopin.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Vyvanse covers the ADD disorder, Lexapro covers the anxiety disorder, so there is no more need to use Klonopin.
Remember Klonopin needs to be stopped gradually ( tapered), if it is stopped immediately can have adverse effects on your health.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is shivering a side effect of klonopin?
- Klonopin side effects in men
- Is tiredness a side effect of klonopin?
- Is chills a side effect of klonopin?
- Is dizziness a side effect of klonopin?
- Sexual side effects of klonopin
- Klonopin side effects in women
- Adderall and klonopin side effects
- Is nightmares a side effect of klonopin?
- Is hyperventilation a side effect of klonopin?