What are the side effects of Keppra?
Rashes can rarely occur with this medication
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Side effects may or may not occur.
Side effects that can possibly occur in 10% or more of persons using the medication are-lack of energy, headache, drowsiness and fatigue, decreased appetite, weakness, cough, nasopharyngitis- inflammation of the nasal passages
Eczema can occur in some persons- less than 1%.
Some persons may also experience a severe skin allergy rash which may be associated with fever, feeling unwell, enlarged lymph nodes.
It is possible, if there were no problems with rash before using the medication, that the rash is related to the medication.
It would be best to speak to your doctor to let them know about the rash.
It may be unrelated. Skin conditions need to be visually assessed to look at the nature of the rash.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Keppra xr side effects
- Keppra 500 mg side effects
- Side effects of keppra levetiracetam
- Keppra side effects in adults
- Is itching a side effect of keppra?
- Is euphoria a side effect of keppra?
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of keppra?
- Is chills a side effect of keppra?
- Is depersonalization a side effect of keppra?
- Side effect of Keppra
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?