What are the side effects of I-pill during pregnancy?
no. there are no side effects but chances of ectopic pregnancy
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I pill contains hormones which are normally produced in body.
So the only effect of taking i pill is hormonal imbalance which occurs.
But there are no documented side effects or bad effects on the baby per se.
There is only chance of pregnancy being ectopic that means outside the uterus commonly in fallopian tube.
So, a usg scan should be done of abdomen as early as possible to pick up the location of the fetus.
If it is inside the uterus then you can continue the pregnancy without worry and usual consulting of gynecologist will suffice.
But if it is by any chance ectopic it will need termination as it is not normal and lead to undue complications.
That is the only concern so get a usg abdomen scan to see the location.
I hope i have answered your query well.
if you have any more query kindly write back to me will be happy to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of taking regestrone during pregnancy
- Side effects of udiliv during pregnancy
- Prescribed with lupigest during pregnancy what are the side effects
- What is the side effect of ampiclox during pregnancy
- What are the side effects of navidoxine during pregnancy
- What are the side effects of duvadilan during pregnancy
- What are the side effects of i-pill
- Spotting and other side effects i pill or pregnancy
- What are the side effects of taking i pill
- What are the side effects of smoking during pregnancy