What are the side effects of Humira?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 3 Apr 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What are side effects s of humira?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See below.

Detailed Answer:

There are several different possible side effects of Humira but many people don't develop them. When persons do, they only develop a few and not many. However, the most feared side effect is that Humira lowers the body's ability to fight infection. This might cause some more infectious to progress faster such as tuberculosis.

The most commonly reported side effects include upper respiratory tract infection, headache, injection site reaction, skin rash, antibody development, sinusitis, and pain at injection site. Other side effects include: urinary tract infection, abdominal pain, and flu-like symptoms.

I hope this provides enough information to you. Feel free to follow up with me if there is more information that you wish we touch on.