What are the side effects of Forskolin?
Need to monitor Thyroid functions.
Noted your concern.
There are claims that Forskolin can promote weight loss safely. However it is unsure if they stimulate thyroid and Testosterone production.
Overstimulation of Thyroid may lead to toxicity and it may be worthwhile to check your thyroid functions whilst taking FORSKOLIN just to be on the safer side. Excess thyroid hormone can be harmful to bones and heart at your age.
Regarding the testosterone, it is used in females to improve libido and it may also help to maintain bone health. It is unsure how FORSKOLIN would improve the testosterone levels. In a postmenopausal lady, the only source of male hormone is Adrenal gland ( as the ovaries are atrophied). Hence the possible mechanism may be adrenal stimulation.
Hence, it is better that you monitor the Thyroid fuctions while taking this product.
Wish you good luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- How do steroids affect puberty?
- Suggest diet plan for muscle building
- What causes early morning shaking spells?
- What does this thyroid test result regarding sheehan's syndrome indicate?
- Can Oxy Elite-pro usage cause abnormal thyroid test results?
- What causes low TSH levels?
- What are the side effects of Cortisone?
- How to increase levels of aldosterone naturally?
- Could hashimoto's disease display a normal TSH level?
- What causes swelling in body with bow leg and bow elbow?