What are the side effects of Finax?

Excellent

Question
my name is XXXXXXX age 37, XXXXXXX i have undergone for treatment of hair loss, in hyd, , i am taking steam cell therapy ones 15 days for 3 times.. and the doctor had given me some medians..
Tab. Revilus daily 1
Tab. Finax daily 1.
Mintop 10 Solution
D-rise XXXXXXX
and told me that there are some sexual side effects with Tab.Finax,

My question is what are the side effects of Tab Finax,
My problem is i am divorced and i want to get married soon, want to have kids afterwards, I want to know from you, using this tablets will reduce male fertility? Erection problems etc sex problems....
after using those tablets and stopping, can i prepare to have kids,
can you explain it in detail please...

Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can plan kids; no reduction in fertility

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.

Tablet finax (with the active ingredient finasteride) does have a few temporary side effects relating to sexual performance, but please be informed that these are temporary and wear off as soon as the drug is discontinued.

Side effects can include a drop in libido (urge to want to have sexual intercourse) and erectile dysfunction (not being able to attain an erection despite sufficient stimulation). But both these side effects may be present (although not seen in all patients) only during the course of the therapy, and usually subside as soon as the drug is discontinued.

This means that they will not reduce your level of male fertility and you can surely start planning to have children a after discontinuation of these medications.

I hope you find my response helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.

Follow-up: What are the side effects of Finax? 40 minutes later
thanks sir,

i got the answer what i need,

and lastly can i use the below tablets solutions... for 3 months,,
Tab. Revilus daily 1, Tab. Finax daily 1, Mintop 10 Solution
& D-rise XXXXXXX 1 per week for 8 weeks.

and dose mintop 10 have any side effetcs, and how to use this...

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would love to help you with that sir

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again sir.

Yes sir, it is safe to take these medications for 3 months sir. In fact it should be quite beneficial.

As for the instructions of use of mintop, you need to use the solution on your scalp twice a day (with a 12 hours gap in between) and massage the solution after applying to a dry and clean scalp.

I hope this makes things more clear for you sir. Please do not hesitate to write to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best of luck