What are the side effects of Femilon?
My nails goes to color change in blue the femilon tablets is safe
What is the other side effects from femilon tablets
Please get clinical evaluation.
Thanks for posting your query.
Venous inflammation is a side effect of the pills and hence, I would ask you to report this to your health care provider and get the necessary management. Color change in the nails should be assessed properly.
The pills are usually considered safer owing to the lower estrogen content in them.
Some of the other side effects of the pills are abnormal menstrual pattern including breakthrough bleeding and inter-menstrual bleeding, vision and auditory disturbances, breast engorgement and tenderness, allergies, headache, nausea and vomiting, while the more serious ones include thromboembolic manifestations, liver and gastric disorders, tumors, seizures.
Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Possible side effects of femilon
- Femilon side effects for baby
- Side effect of femilon in men
- Is fever side effect of femilon
- Side effects of femilon drug
- Tab femilon side effects
- What are the side effects taking femilon tablet
- What are the side effects of femilon and cabergoline
- If we stop using femilon, what are the side effects
- Femilon side effects acidity
- Have had cesarean. What are the chances of cesarean for next pregnancy?
- Fetal heart rate 112-118 at 6 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
- Missing periods after mirena coil fitted. Should I be worried?
- Have PCOD. Advised gynaset. Looking for suggestion
- Pregnant. Started spotting, no cardiac activity seen. Taling fertigyn...
- Got delayed and prolonged period. What am I suffering from?
- Took postpone - 72 after unprotected sex. Started spotting. Side effect...
- Had novasure procedure. Getting smelly light red discharge. Any infection?
- Took paxil for anxiety disorder. Had unprotected sex. Missing period and...
- How to postpone my period date?