What are the side effects of Diphenhydramine?
do not worry with 200mg.
Welcome to HCM.
Maximum dose of Diphenhydramine is 400mg in a day.
I think you should not worry with the 200mg dose.
But please avoid driving and heavy work in which there are chances of hurting yourself as the drug can cause heavy sedation.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Side effect of diphenhydramine
- Oxyelite pro side effects and diphenhydramine
- What are the side effects of diphenhydramine injection?
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What are the side effects of diphenhydramine?
- What are the side effects of diphenhydramine and ibuprofen?
- What are the side effects of diphenhydramine and pseudoephedrine?
- Diphenhydramine for sleep side effects
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride side effects
- What causes early period despite trying to conceive?
- Does the Postinor pill after unprotected intercourse offer protection?
- Suggest tests to determine pregnancy
- What causes fluttering sensation in upper left side of rib cage?
- What does this thyroid test result during first trimester indicate?
- Can Macafem and Citalopram be taken together?
- How to wean off Vicodin slowly without any side effects?
- Is hysterectomy the right treatment for uterine bleeding?
- What causes weakness in leg after child birth?
- Is pregnancy possible despite being on Regestron tablets?