question-icon

What are the side effects of Dianabol?

Posted on Tue, 14 Mar 2017
Question: I believe taking 10mg of Dianabol in the morning, can greatly increase your muscle gain over a period of 8 to 10 weeks. Now at 10mg, side affects should be very low to none at all if you are on a clean diet as well. Back in the 60,s and 70,s low dose of dianabol was used quite often. I believe less is more, and you don't need more then 10mg to see great results.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (26 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Take the minimum required!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this query.

I have reviewed your information and the drug details of Dianabol. There is no standard dosage but the best approach is to take the minimum possible. I will be happy to see you start with 10mg and see how well you are doing. If you are getting good results, there is no point in increasing. Remember that higher dosages all come with increased side effects.

I join you in saying, less is more and more so if coupled with other measures of healthy physical exercise and clean diet.

I hope this is guiding enough. Start with 10mg, evaluate and only go higher if you think we are not hitting the desired goals.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me for more information and clarifications if need be.
Dr. Ivo Ditah