What are the side effects of Depakote?
walking with a walker, her whole body shakes we will be going to the ER again tomorrow. We have concluded the Depakote has caused these problems and they are getting worst not better. HELP
depakote can cause such problem but it is reversible
Thanks for writing to us.
I can understand your concern for your daughter.
Depakote can cause such symptoms but these are reversible symptoms.
To help you more please provide more details.
- For which symptoms (describe symptoms) was she given depakote?
- Please tell me dose, frequency and duration of the drug she took?
- Was there any time relation between starting the drug and onset of the symptoms?
- Is there any improvement after stopping the drug?
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Depakote side effects bipolar
- Serious side effects of depakote
- Depakote ocular side effects
- Depakote side effects in men
- Depakote withdrawal side effects
- Depakote side effects symptoms
- What is the side effect of depakote oxyelite
- What are the side effects of taking depakote
- Side effects of taking depakote
- Depakote side effects
- Can Chlorpromazine and Sodium Valproate Sandoz be taken in pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation
- How to wean off of Trazadone?
- What causes anxiety and visual problems after taking psychedelic mushrooms?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety
- What causes drowsiness during day time?
- Can Solian and Lexapro be taken together?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction caused by over masturbation
- Suggest an alternative treatment for premature ejaculation