What are the side effects of Cosamine?
just 5% chances
I have gone through your question and I can understand your concern
Gall stone could be related to many reasons like habit of fatty food consumption or inflammation of liver and gall bladder.
there are very less chances of gall stone or gall bladder symptoms with cosamine, just 5% as per medical studies and literature.
if you have any previous medical records or ultrasound, please send it me I will be able to guide you better
Cosamine can produce gas and stomach pain or GERD symptoms which can be relieved very easily with anti acidity medicine
meanwhile follow these guidelines
avoid fatty fried and junk food or carbonated drinks
have fresh fruits and steamed vegetables
Hope this helps you
please do not hesitate to ask for more clarification
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- What causes intermittent severe stomach pain?
- What causes stinging pain in chest radiating towards waist during...
- What causes constant heart palpitations?
- What causes cold sensation of body in a person with hypothyroidism?
- Suggest remedy for itching under upper legs
- Suggest treatment for increased BP,bulemia and breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for rash on back with shingles and blisters
- Suggest treatment for positive TMT test result
- Is the stress thallium test more reliable than angiography?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and palpitations after aortic...