• question-icon

What are the side effects of Coq Forte?

Posted on Sat, 4 Jun 2016 in Men's Health
Question: I have low sperm count and motility . Coq forte will help me and does it have any side efffects
Answered by Dr. Sandip Kabra 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes,Co-Q may help with minimal side effects.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.

Yes, sperm counts and motility can be increased by Co-Q forte tablets but it may take months to years to have desired effect.

But there are NO serious side effects with this Co-Q tablets.The main side effects with these tablets can be nausea,vomiting and constipation.

Less commonly twitching of the muscles and nervous dysfunction if is is taken for the long time.

However,some general precautions may help you to improve your sperm count up to some extent.

1) Don't sit in hot tubs since high temperature can kill sperms.

2) Avoid smoking and alcohol if you do, since it is associated with low sperm counts, decreased motility.

3) Strenuous exercises may increase the temperature of your testicles. It may also cause changes in testosterone levels that lead to decreased production of sperm. Mild exercises will be helpful.

4) Never keep laptop on your lap as it increases heat and also avoid keeping cellphone in the jeans/trouser pocket.

5) Have a healthy nutritious diet comprising fruits, veggies, salads etc. Include bananas, avocados, nuts, tomatoes as they help in increasing sperm count.

6) Take a Zinc supplementation once daily for few months.

Hope this help.

Dr.Sandip Kabra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Sandip Kabra