What are the side effects of Celebrex?
Cymbolta is not a pain killer
I have studied your case. Celebrax is pain killer but cymbalta isnot a pain killer. I would recrecommend you following.
1. Tablet ultracet twice daily.
2. Tablet Etoricoxib one daily.
3. Tablet Amytryptaline one at night time.
4. Hot water fomentation.
5. Volitran ointment
I have suggested you some of the safest pain killers. You can take any of them . Do not take them with out your physcian advise.
I hope this answer will be helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sexual side effects of celebrex
- Unusual side effects with celebrex
- Rare side effects with celebrex
- Celebrex side effects fatigue
- Celebrex uses and side effects
- Celebrex side effects kidney
- Mental side effects of celebrex
- Celebrex side effects stomach
- Celebrex benefits and side effects
- Adverse side effects of celebrex
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?