What are the side effects of Amlodipine?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I carefully passed through your question and would explain that it can be stopped for several reasons:
- possible adverse effects like leg swelling, headache, etc.
- possible heart failure
- normal blood pressure and heart rate and its intake could lead to further decrease in blood pressure
- possible interactions with the other drugs you are taking, etc.
So you see that there are different reasons to stop taking amlodipine in this clinical situation.
I would like to have some more information on your actual therapy.
What are your actual blood pressure and heart rate values?
I would also like to review your performed test for another professional opinion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amlodipine sexual side effects
- Amlodipine maleate side effects
- Amlodipine and benazepril side effects
- Amlodipine and losartan side effects
- Amlodipine and valsartan side effects
- Amlodipine besylate side effects
- Ramipril amlodipine side effects
- What are the side effects of amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and olmesartan?
- What are the side effects of amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and valsartan?
- Amlodipine tablets side effects