What are the side effects of Absolut?

Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali

Posted on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I am using absolute 3 g for past 3 years, what are the side effects
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Generally safe, however it can cause certain side effects.

Detailed Answer:
Hi & Welcome to HCM.

Basically a nutritional & herbal supplement, it contains Omega-3 fatty acids, Green tea extract, Ginkgo biloba, Ginseng, Grape seed extract, Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals & Trace elements.

Generally found to be safe, however it can cause the following side effects:
Gastrointestinal disturbances, including nausea, eructation, vomiting, abdominal distension, diarrhoea, allergic reactions, & sleep disturbances.

Likely to have drug interactions if taken with diabetes or high BP medicines.

Hope this answers your query,

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T