What are the side effects Pseudo ginseng?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What are the side effects, if any, of mixing a teaspoon of pseudoginseng with a half cup of water and drinking it once or twice a week to lower my LDL?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No issue and no worries dose vary yours is fine

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
The exact dose for pseudo ginseng is not specified and varies for age health and may other factors.so i guess twice a week is fine.
It's a natural product and has not that adverse effects to worry about unless you are a woman or have some estrogen issues then it'd a bomb. Other than that some dry mouth ,sleep issues nervousness and nausea vomiting have been reported and facial flushing due to its estrogen like effects.
Some other uses are blood pressure bleeding, tendencies , chest pains, dizziness and sore throat etc.
And last but not the least it is fine to be taken with water.its efficacy does not get compromised this way.so you can take.
Nut shell fine take it as it is and no worries. But concomitantly other natural ways like losing weight niacin , diets low in saturated fats and rich in omega 3 and 9 and alot of dietary precautions should be the key.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX