What are the side effect of ingestion of Kansel B lotion?
It is not harmful.
Thanks for posting your query.
Taking just 10 drops of the lotion that you mentioned is not likely to cause you any harm.
It can cause mild gastric irritation and nausea. One or two loose stools may happen in a sensitive person. Since you have already consumed 2 liters of water there is no need to worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect of detol ingestion
- Kansel b topical lotion
- Effects of ingesting lotion
- Side effect of calamine lotion ingestion
- What to do if accidental ingestion of calamine lotion
- Side effects of sperm ingestion
- What are the side effects of desonide lotion?
- What are the side effects of clonate lotion
- What are the side effects of cutivate lotion?
- What are the side effects of cetaphil lotion?