What are the side effect of ibset tablet?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Mental Health
Question: sir,what are the side effects of ibset tablet?
I took ibset,quitanx and versidep for 2 months and i would be feeling an incapability of sex after using these tablets.what should i do,am a newly married guy
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for our query.
If you have noticed reduced erections after the medicines, it is wise to explain your doctor about the problem and try to alter the dose or change to other medicines.
Ibset is not known to cause erection problems.
Versidep is anti- depressant and can cause less erections.
I am not aware of QUITANX.
Meanwhile general, issues that would help are getting your blood sugar checked and get it under control if found to be high. Kindly quit if you happen to be a smoker.
Weight reduction would definitely help. Regular exercise is a must to keep your blood vessels healthy. Other things that would help are EARLY DINNER, light dinner and prolonged foreplay.
Diet needs to be XXXXXXX in fresh fruits, dried fruits and vegetables.
Kindly contact nearest urologist for appropriate physical examination and decide if you require medicines.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any.
Dr GS.