What are the repercussions of overdosing on Losartan?
It shouldn't be of any concern
Welcome to HCM.
Generally taking an additional dose of losartan should not have any major impact. It should just pass off.
You need to check your BP if you have giddiness or weakness, otherwise nothing needs to be done. Hope you have self monitoring device for BP, if so check your BP before Xanax dose in night.
If pressure is above 120/80 mm Hg you can go ahead and take your medications and if its lower skip it.
Tomorrow on wards you go back to your usual routine. In case if you develop significant giddiness especially after standing you need to visit your doctor or emergency.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is losartan spots used for
- What to take bystolic or losartan
- What time of day to take losartan
- What are the side effects of losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide?
- Losartan potassium what not to eat
- What is the remedy for cough when on losartan
- What is the best time of day to take losartan potassium
- What causes dizziness when on losartan
- What is losartan potassium used for
- What is the cause of headache when on losartan