question-icon

What are the repercussions of overdosing on Allegra?

Posted on Sat, 14 May 2016
Question: I may have taken 2 Allegra meds one 12 hour and one 24 hour
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (55 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Be calm and relax. Be careful not to take more than recommended in future!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this probably error. There is nothing to be afraid of as twice tablets of Allegra in 4hours will not cause any additional harm to you. Please, always take drugs as recommended because there are some medications which can cause more damage when dosage is not strictly recommended.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah