What are the repercussions of eating under cooked chicken?
There shouldn't be any problems.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
I have seen the picture , yes this looks like indercooked.
Usually human stomach can tolerate undercooked meat quite well, if it was clean then there are less than 5% chances of you to get sick , i believe there shouldn't be any problem if you have eaten that meat.
You shouldn't be anxious everything should be fine soon.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the result of eating chicken frequently
- What to eat when children have chicken pox
- Under cooked rice and stomach pain
- Is eating unwashed cooked rice bad
- What happens eat chicken while suffering fever
- Cooking chicken breasts on a cuisinart griddler
- Habit of eating rice without cooking
- Itchy hands when contact with cooked chicken reason
- What to eat during chicken pox
- Dont eat cooked pistasios
- What causes depression in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes smelly hair syndrome?
- What causes pain and numbness in chest and left arm?
- What causes pain in bottom of foot while walking?
- What causes itching sensation under chin area post carotid endarterectomy?
- Is it necessary to have antibiotics for sore throat and fever?
- Suggest treatment for renal cysts
- What causes severe cramps in foot at night?
- What tests help detect AIDS?
- What causes chest pain after doing cardio exercise?