What are the repercussions of accidental overdose of Eptoin?
Should be ok.
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.
It might have been useful if you had provided the age of your husband. Risk of medication toxicity depends often on elderly age, liver or kidney conditions etc.
If he vomited soon afterwards probably it hasn't been ingested at all. However even if some part was ingested I think he will be alright, that degree of overdose is unlikely to cause any issue unless he has accompanying serious liver or kidney issues. Signs to look for would be slow heart rate and drop in blood pressure, confusion, hallucinations etc. However I doubt there will be any issues.
I remain at your disposal for other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What happens with the overdose of eptoin 100mg.
- What happens with an overdose of abott eptoin
- Result of overdose of eptoin
- Eptoin overdose
- Treatment of the eptoin overdose
- Eptoin overdose effect
- What will happen with an overdose of eptoin
- What happened when eptoin tablets overdose
- Overdose of eptoin tablets
- Overdose of eptoin death
- What causes microvascular ischemic disease?
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches
- Can Lipitor cause brain damage?
- What causes severe migraine while on Cymbalta and Xanax?
- What are the signs and symptoms of brain aneurysm?
- What does intense pain in the temple suggest?
- What causes intense fatigue, tingling sensation in the feet and leg pain?
- What causes agitation and inappropriate sexual behavior while having...
- Suggest remedies for muscle pain, dizziness and constipation when...
- Can stress cause cyanotic discoloration on the extremities?