What are the repercussions of accidental ingestion of phenyl?
How to cure ..please suggest. The throat got swell little. She is my wife ,age 26. She has not yet vomitted. I gave her salt water .plz suggest some medicine for immediate recovery. As we stay in rural area and no ER nearby
Rush to hospital.
Hello Mr XXXXX.
The first thing to do now is to give her plenty of water.
And rush to the nearest hospital that is open 24 hours.
Phenyl can cause severe inflammation of the stomach and esophagus, and needs to be removed as much as possible.
This is an emergency, and can not be taken lightly.
So please take your wife to the hospital right now.
I can answer your questions once everything is settled down.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kid accidentally ingested xanax
- What if a person drink phenyl
- What to do if accidental ingestion of calamine lotion
- What to do after accidental vetprofen ingestion
- Oxyelite pro accidental ingestion
- Accidentally ingested aspirin pregnancy
- Microgynon accidental ingestion of a child
- Child accidentally ingested kerosene what to do
- Accidental amoxicillin ingestion
- What if a child accidentally ingests xanax