What are the repercussions of accidental ingestion of Soframycin cream?

Dr. Sandip Kabra

Posted on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Bymistakely I ate soframycin cream after that I am getting bad headache. I don't have a time to visit doctor as I am having week off on Saturday & sunday. Please tell me soframycin cream is the reason of my headache. Which report should I have to do for this?
Answered by Dr. Sandip Kabra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM,

Your headache is highly unlikely related to eaten Soframycin cream.

Also,there is nothing to be worried about it since it will not cause any problem.So there is need of any testing for it.

You can take over the counter pain killer (like paracetamol or ibuprofen) whichever suits you from the relief of headache and drink plenty of water.

Otherwise nothing to worry.

Dr.Sandip Kabra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad