What are the repercussions of accidental ingestion of Fenistil drops in nose?
Nothing to worry
Welcome to HCM.
Can understand your concerns.
Fenistil drops contains dimetindene which is an antihistaminic and mainly used for cold in babies.
If by mistake you have given fenistil drops in nose, then also there will be no harm to baby.
veIn my opinion, you should not worry as you might have given some drops of fenistil each time you have given it by nose.
In my opinion, you should not worry about it unless you have given large dose of fenistil.
I hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fenistil drops in nose
- What to do if accidental ingestion of calamine lotion
- Giving fenistil drops for a runny nose
- Fenistil drops for runny nose
- Fenistil drops for what sick
- Fenistil drops for what
- Child accidentally ingested kerosene what to do
- What if a child accidentally ingests xanax
- What is fenistil drops for babies
- For what fenistil drops used for cough