question-icon

What are the repercussions of accidental ingestion of Clotrimazole and Betamethasone?

default
Posted on Mon, 30 May 2016
Question: What if a child under three played with it and had it on there hand and mouth should I take them to the Doctor I had the child drink a 8 oz of milk when I found out directly after plus washed there hands and face
doctor
Answered by Dr. Sumanth Amperayani (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Please be more specific on what is it

Detailed Answer:
Hi...I understand your concern that the kid has played with something which he shouldn't.

Please get back to us more specifically as to what it is.

Is it a caustic substance....is this why you gave him milk.

Regards - Dr. Sumanth
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
doctor
default
Follow up: Dr. Sumanth Amperayani (45 minutes later)
clotrimazole and betamethasone is what got into is it anything I should be worried about I gave her a cup of milk when I discover that she had been in it and made ate sum
doctor
Answered by Dr. Sumanth Amperayani (12 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry about

Detailed Answer:
Hi...nothing to worry about it.

If he developed diarrhea or vomiting then consult your nearest physician.

Regards - Dr. Sumanth
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
doctor
Answered by
Dr.
Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Pediatrician, Pulmonology

Practicing since :2003

Answered : 8343 Questions

premium_optimized

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
What are the repercussions of accidental ingestion of Clotrimazole and Betamethasone?

Brief Answer: Please be more specific on what is it Detailed Answer: Hi...I understand your concern that the kid has played with something which he shouldn't. Please get back to us more specifically as to what it is. Is it a caustic substance....is this why you gave him milk. Regards - Dr. Sumanth