What are the repercussion of using expired Mupirocin ointment?
depends on the expiration date
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
It would depend on the expiration date on the cream. The expiration date is usually printed on the ointment itself or on the box.
If it has not expired, or it (the expiration date) has passed less than 3 months ago, then you can use it.
If you are not sure of the expiration date, then it would be best to get a new product
I hope this helps , feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mupirocin ointment used after circumcision
- Using mupirocin ointment on boil by anus
- Can mupirocin ointment be used on herpes
- What is mupirocin ointment used on vagina
- Can i use mupirocin ointment on my vigina
- Mupirocin ointment usp 2 used on vaginal area
- Uses of mupirocin ointment usp t bact
- Can mupirocin ointment be use above clitorisa
- What does mupirocin ointment do
- Can mupirocin ointment be used for vaginal irritation?
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...