What are the possible side effects of Allopurinol,Tramadol, Carvedelil, Clopidogrel, Furosemide, Trazadone, and Terazosin drugs?
Side affects of Allopurinol
Side affects of Tramadol
Side affects ofCarvedelil
Side affects of Clopidogrel
Side affects of Furosemide
Side affects of Trazadone
Side affects of Terazosin
Side effects mentioned below
Following are the important side effects
1. Amlodipine: Edema, Pulmonary edema, Headache, fatigue, nausea
2. Allopurinol: Rash, nausea, vomiting, renal issues
3. Tramadol : constipation, nausea, vertigo, Headache, Anxiety, nervousness
4. Carvidelol : hypotension, hyperglycaemia, Dizziness, fatigue, Weight gain
5. Clopidogrel : respiratory infection, chest discomfort, Headache, pain, Dizziness, Diarrhoea
6. Furosemide: Hyperuricemia, hypokalemia
7. Terazosin : dizziness, hypotension, nasal congestion, palpitations, nausea
Hope this will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is side effects of drug absolute 3g
- What is the side effects of drug cobasoft
- Drug furosemide side effects
- What are the side effects of tazzle and duralast drugs
- Locked jaw side effect of what drugs
- What are the side effects of the drug lee011
- Side effect of Trazadone
- What are the drug actions and side effects of quadtab
- What are the side effects of antihypertensive drugs
- What are side effects and drug interaction of niaspan
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?