What are the possible causes of itchy red rashes on the face of an infant?
Endogenous eczema or seborrhoeic dermatitis, upload pics, answer few questions.
According to your complaints, it could be either endogenous eczema or seborrhoeic dermatitis.
Is your grand child having dry skin or dandruff?
Is there any family history of eczema, allergic rhinitis or asthma?
If possible upload the photographs of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrance of red rash on face and neck
- What causes bumps and rashes on face
- What causes itchy red rash on the penis
- What causes itchy rash on abdomen
- What causes rashes on face and scalp
- What is the cause for itchy rash on the vagina
- What causes itchy skin rash
- What causes itchy rashes on neck
- What is the cause for itchy swollen rashes
- What causes itchy rashes on buttocks