What are the possibility of pregnancy after having sex covering private parts?
My gf was rubbing my private part with my pants on( I did not take of my pants). After some time I noticed I had ejaculated in my underwear and it was smelling as well through pants. Her hands too were smelling.
She then went to bathroom and washed her hands with cold water firstly just once. She then took a tissue and cleaned her vagina after nature's call.
Can she get pregnant?
No chance of pregnancy
I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.
Since there were multiple layers of cloths as protection ( your cloths, her cloths) etc... there is no way sperm can reach out to her vagina directly or by hands.
I see absolutely no chance of pregnancy in this scenario. Even instances of washing hands once or using tissue cannot transfer sperms into her vagina to cause pregnancy.
You don't need to worry about pregnancy at all.
Let me know if you have any more doubts.
There is no chance of pregnancy
There is no way the sperms can pass such a long distance.
More over transmission of sperms from third material like tissue is not possible.
In your situation there is absolutely no chance of pregnancy in any way.
Just be relaxed and stop thinking about pregnancy. You are not going to get pregnant.
Sperms would have died after washing hands
You are right. Sperms would have died after washing hands with soap and water.
Even if she had used her hand instead of tissue to clean vagina, she would not get pregnant.
Don't worry about pregnancy.
Let me know if you need any more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is pregnancy possible after having unsafe sex in periods
- What is the possibility of pregnancy after having unprotected sex
- Is pregnancy possible after sex without penetration and ejaculation
- Is there a possibility of pregnancy after sex
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex during periods
- Is pregnancy possible after non-penetrative sex
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex in the safe period
- Is pregnancy possible with unprotected sex
- Is pregnancy possible after safe sex
- Is pregnancy possible with pre-ejaculatory fluid?
- What causes brown vaginal doscherge when trying to get pregnant?
- What causes delayed periods?
- What causes vaginal bleeding post pap smear test?
- How to check if hymen is intact?
- What causes delayed periods after unprotected sex?
- How to avoid pregnancy after having sex?
- What causes brown vaginal discharge after periods?
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods post abortion
- Does Nmp tablet interfere with pregnancy test result?