What are the other antidepressants that can be used instead of Trazodone?
A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor can be used
other antidepressants can be used instead of trazodone if side effects or ineffectiveness make its use pointless. A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) can be used. Escitalopram (Lexapro) is a popular choice nowadays because it's a well tolerated drug and patient compliance is satisfactory.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is stronger nyquil and trazodone
- What are the side effects of taking trazodone
- Uses for trazodone 50mg
- What happens if i take 200mg trazodone
- What is in trazodone
- What are lorazepam trazodone divalprodex and fluoxetine for
- Long-term use of trazodone
- What is trazodone prescribed for
- What is trazodone hcl 100mg
- What are the main ingredients in the medication trazodone
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?