What are the normal values of CD4 and CD8 lymphocyte subsets in healthy indian adults?
It is the right time to start treatment. Better prognosis
Welcome to HCM
Thanks for posting your query.
Among all the values sent by you, CD4 count, percentage and the ratio between CD4 and CD8 are important to assess the stage and severity of the disease. CD4 count above 350 is not that bad, but the treatment with ART has to be started. The Clarity percentage below 20% is also an indication for treatment. The ratio also is at a lower level.
Dr S Murugan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated wbc and lymphocyte value
- Can food increase cd8
- Atypical lymphocytes normal values
- Normal cd4 and cd8 levels in hiv
- Low cd4 cd8 count
- Lymphocyte low end of normal
- Should i be concerned with an elevated cd4 cd8 ratio
- Normal cd4 lymphocyte count
- What is the normal range for lymphocytes percentage
- What is normal lymphocyte count
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...